Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

when i went on the space shot by jesse mcgregor

In the middle of summer I went to adventure land and I went on almost all the rides at adventure land except the space shot but I am scared of heights so I really didn't want to go but I decided to go to see if i could survive so onece I was on the space shot strapped in and ready to go the person in charge name bill no joke his name was bill told us all the rules dont take off the harness and keep hands and feet in at all times then finally he told us to count down from ten 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 then we went up half way and all the way down the all the way up then we all thought we were going to go straight down but as we went down the ride quickly stopped at the middle and went all the way up and in a really fast motion we went down and the ride came to a stop.moral; if you dont want to do something because your scared you might be missing  out.       question would you be willing to face your fear to try something new .

2 comments:

  1. hey jesse i was scared too! but then one day i wasnt scared any more so.... well i hoped you had fun!

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessee- So what's your moral? You wrote the first part but forgot the advice or lesson part.

    I love the space shot. I'm glad you were able to conquer you fear and experiences the terrifying thrill. There has to be something said about that feeling of doing something scary and dangerous, but knowing your safe at the same time. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete