Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The DRAGON ! :O By Sidney Biondi. [:

    My proudest moment was when I rode "The Dragon" at Adventureland for the first time. I am proud of this moment because I over came a fear of mine. I had always told myself that I would NEVER  ride a rollercoaster that went upside down!
    I remember that day so clear. It was the last day of school '07, & my aunt had picked up my sister and I  from school & took us to Adventureland . It was a lot of fun. My older cousin Tanner was with us. Tanner was always so much fun to be around . & still is. . . We just get in a lot of trouble now a days from what we think is 'fun' (we're bad children, shhh!)
    We were walking across that one bridge where you can feed the fishies & stuff when my aunt suggested the worst idea EVER . She suggested that we'd ride The Dragon. All the kids looked at her in that way like "What the heck you thinking lady?" She'd promised it'd be a lot of fun. . . She's quite convincing. We got to the back of the line & before we knew it we were being seated. Tanner sat in my cart & Kali (my sister) and my aunt sat infront of us. I remember moving & Tanner being so scared. I remember him shaking & getting all worked up about losing his things when it went upside down. When we went down that first hill I remember being so still . I was scared out of my mind. But the crazy thing was, it was over before I knew it & when we got off. . . I wanted to go again. [:

6 comments:

  1. That is the best ride there Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. was u like me and wanted to ride it over and over after one time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Yes. Now I can't go to Adventureland WITHOUT riding it. Or the Spaceshot. ;D -Sidney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that ride now but i used to be really scared of it cuz i thot id fall out! But then i wanted to ride it again. Like the first time i kept my eyes shut on the upside down part, then the second time i kept my eyes opened. The ride goes by so fast and its just over before you even open your eyes again ha. -Jessica M.(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy Sidneyyy! :D Uhh we should go to Adventureland and ride that ride together! ;D Alllright? Alllright, (: Bye. -Cheyenne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sidney- I'm glad you were able to face your fear and experience the terror/joy of "The Dragon." Have you been on it since then? It's the only ride I refuse to go on. I've been on it a couple of times, but I have no desire to go on it again. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete