Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment by Anthony Allen

I got my permit in October of 2010, I got it on the first try. I don't think its that hard to get on the first try you just need to have common sense. For others though it is hard to get it on the first try because you may be nervous so you mess up more than usual. If you don't think about how many you have already missed because if you don't look then you don't worry about how many more you have to miss until you fail.

If you study you will surly do better on the test. If you don't study it is much harder to get your permit so if you do tke the test I advise you do study. You don't have to but I encourage you to do so. Tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Anthony Allen

    Thank you for the advice now i will study but that is cool that you got that on your first try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony you got it on your first try that is awesome.
    Adam

    ReplyDelete