Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Proudest moment ;D -Cheyenne.

My proudest moment was when my parents friend asked me to play on his softball tournament team! I was pretty nervous because I didn't know anyone on the team except the coach, and I didn't know any of their plays. I wasn't sure if I wanted to play on the team. But I end up giving it a try. When I went to the first practice it was kind of awkward, everyone kept looking at me, wanting to know why I was there. But then the coach introduced me to the team. The girls seemed nice but none of them really talked to me. When it came to our first game I was very nervous. I didn't know if I would do good or not. But when I was out in the outfeild I caught a popfly and everyone was so happy cause if I didn't the other team would of won. That's when everyone started to talk to me and we got along. We played a whole lot of games that weekend so I got to know everyone well. It turned out to be really fun. (:   
   What I want people to get from this is if you feel out of place, or if you don't think that you do well stick with it because most of the time in the end it turns out good, and you are proud that you stuck to it. (: The end! ;D

1 comment:

  1. Cheyenne- I'm glad you had such a good time. You offer some really good advice at the end of your post. Just think of all the things we would miss out on if life if we let our fears get the best of us. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete