Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment By:Jt

My proudest moment was when I was on my major league baseball team and we were 12-0 we hadn't lost a single game.We did this for 4 times.We were at the championship game against Raccon Valley.We were tied 5-5 we were in the 5th inning,and my team was on the field.We had two outs.I was up first and the coach gave me the sign to bunt so they threw the first pitch and it was a ball so he gave me the signal again.I did what he told me to do and the pitch came and I bunted it down the third base line.I ran as fast as I could to first base and I made it.The next person came up to bat the ball passed by the catcher and I ran for second base.I made it there before the catcher got it. I made it all the way around the bases and scored so I was the winning run.We got three outs then it was the last inning it was 5-6 we were chamoions.

1 comment:

  1. JT- I am jealous of anyone who finds a sport that they not only love, but are good at as well. I never could play baseball or softball because I have no depth perception and stike out every time. (I even stink at Wii baseball.) I'm also afraid of the ball, which doesn't help either. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete