Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment :D -Deborah

My proudest moment was when I first learned how to tie my own shoe laces. I remember that day , like if it was yesturday (: , I was 4 years old when i learned how to & I was sitting down with my dad outside of my house. And i just kept looking down at my shoes , and he started doing his shoe laces, so I asked him if he could teach me because I really wanted to learn and be a big girl (: . But I didn't get it that day, I got so sad and frustraited because I thought I would never learn how to. The next day all of the sudden I put on my tennis shoes and I did it all by myself , I ran up to my dad and showed him , the first thing he said "Wow, I'm so proud of you hunny" . I felt so proud of myself((:
I am proud of this moment because I felt like I was growing up, & I could tie them on my own. When I think back over this moment, it makes me want to tell other people how I felt that day, when I learned how to :D .

5 comments:

  1. I was pretty pround of that too:)I would alway help my cousins tie their shoes:)
    -Andrea G:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww i was proud too, when i learned. i remember feeling like i ws never going to get it,but i did!!

    Gabriela G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea&Gabby: Yeah I was really proud of myself also ((: And it was cute .

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww that sooo cute debby ahhh:) i like the PINK cute little shoes u put on the blogg they are very cute:)
    ~Alejandra;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deborah- It's fun to think back over the accomplishments we have in life. I wonder if you were to ask your dad to describe a time he felt proud of you, what he would say. I'll bet his list has grown quite a bit since then. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete