Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Deer Hunt by Austin Young

i am proud of this moment because it was my first time going hunting and i was nevose.  It actle whent well we went friday night to set up blinds.  We hunted all day saterday and sunday my cousin and dad where the only one to get any thing.  On sunday I got two my grandpa missed dad got one so did my cousin .my uncle got to go home with the bigest deer of all he went home with a tewlve point buck.

when I thin about this it makes me tell people that hunting is a fun sport to do.  A good way of exiceris.  Also time to go outside and relaxs.

2 comments:

  1. Austin,
    I also enjoy hunting my first time going I did not get anything I've been hunting for about five years now and still have not got a deer. One final thing you made a lot of mistakes.

    by Anthony Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin- I think it's nice that the men in your family all have a hobby that they enjoy spening time together doing. You are really lucky. Not all kids get to experience this kind of thing. Please go back and edit your post. Look for spelling and punctuation errors, and then read each sentence out loud. Some of your sentences are unclear because you left out words or did not proofread them.
    -Miss L

    ReplyDelete