Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Proudest moment- Deng Kongroar

          My proudest moment was reading and finishing a whole chapter In a book. I am proud of this moment because  I never liked reading but now I do. When  I think back over this moment , It makes me want to tell other people that reading Is sometimes fun but not always. An another proud moment was when i finished thats same book In a week, ever since than I liked reading.

3 comments:

  1. haha thats funny and sometimes reading is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deng- I'm curious. What was that book that got you interested in reading? For me it was The Outsiders. I had never read an entire book until 8th grade. After reading The Outsiders though, I became hooked. I do agree with you, however. Some books are terribly boring. Thank goodness we have so many to chose from. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete