Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment ! by:Orlandrea


     My proudest moment, was when my team won the basketball tournament. It was so amazing because we usually lose in most of them but because we work as a team and didn't want to stay there we won, nd we wanted to get it over with. It was a long day for everyone. The team was really tried after the game's. But, we still had an hour drive back home. I'm proud of that moment because we wanted to lost but we won both games and lost the first one. When, i think back at this moment, it makes me want to tell other people that we are a good team and we work together somethings and basketball people get mad and don't always want to work as a team.            

2 comments:

  1. Orlandrea- I've always like the phrase, "There is no 'i' in team." It sounds like your team work is what pulled you guys through. I like how you all thought you were going to lose, but because you worked well, you were able to win. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know we pulled it together and worked as a team and won. -orlandrea

    ReplyDelete