Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

When i moved down to Missouri by Elizabeth S.

My produest moment was when I  moved down to Missouri. I am proud of this moment because when I lived in Centerville before i moved I got really bad grades. I never stayed on task. When I did move down to Missouri I got better grades and payed more attention in class. I found better friends that pushed me to be better not just in school but my goals to achieve my goals for the future. It was really hard to leave my mom and dad especially when my dad was losing weight. After the school year was over I came back to Des Moines and we found out he had Colon Cancer. When I moved down there I thought no one was goin to help me pull through but I was wrong that was the best thing I ever did.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth- I'm so glad you were able to find your way in Missouri. It is always difficult to pack up and leave everything you know behind, and I cannot imagine having to leave my family behind as well- especially if I was constantly worried about them. You were lucky you were able to find friends who could offer you support and encourage you to be successful. Those are the kinds of relationships we all need in life. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete