Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment was when I made it to the state science fair.{Allie M.}

                    I am proud of this moment because this was my first science fair and I made it far. I didn't win, but it was a fun experience. I went back the next year and didn't make it as far, I only made it to city with my   partner Madi. Have you gone to the science fair?
                                                                    {Allie M.}

3 comments:

  1. i love your post and not only because it says my name. but its true. ~madi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie- Good for you! I do have one question: What did you do for your project? I was never good at science and I'm curious what you chose for a topic. Please go back and edit your post. I see "becaise" and a few punctuation errors. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss L,
    I'll start editing now. I did my project on what packing matierial would work best for shiping items that ar fragile.

    ReplyDelete