Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

ohmaha_Destiney Kernes

my proudest moment was when i when to ohmaha zoo and i went to like the gorilla cave thing were they had gorillas in. there was this little girl she was looking at it in the eyes and i was standing there next to her and the gorilla ran at full speed at the glass and was angery or someting ran into the glass and it really scared me i freaked out and me and the other little girl was crying ehrn that happen and this was like when i was like 5-7 but i just remeber that i think i when with my aunt or it was when i went with my grandma and grandpa. but i think it was my aunt and uncle said the only reason why it ran and was mad because it saw your face so yes it was my aunt and uncle there always mean to me.When i tink back to this moment i think of crying because i was getting picked on by my aunt and uncle:( but other wise when i do things with them there the same way but anyway.........so have you ever been on a car trip to the zoo and someting wild happend to you?

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog post it was so cool. I really liked the picture of the gorila.
    -alisha.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiney- That wasn't very nice of your aunt and uncle to tease you about it. It sounds like you were pretty traumatized by the whole experience. There's a reason why people don't have gorillas as pets. Those guys are tough. I mean, just look at that fella! -Miss Lewis

    ReplyDelete