Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

When I Broke My By Adam Delmege

My friend was gone and I was waiting for him to get home from school and was riding my bike down his driveway and wrecked into his garage and landed on my arm.I screamed so loud I'm sure someone around the block heard me.I was proud because it was fun but it was very painful.My step dad said it was only going to swell up. When my mom got home she ask if I wanted to go see if it was broken and I said yes. We waited at the place for an hour and a half before we got called. We found out that I broke my radius and my ulna.I had to have a cast on for six weeks. When I finally got it off it felt weird not having the cast on.

                                                  The End

2 comments:

  1. That must have been a very hard bike crash. Also i have never had a case of my arm but i would like to get hurt and have a cast. Maybe NOT
    IZAK .Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam- I'm still not sure why you would feel proud about breaking your arm. I guess if that happened to me, I would just be glad that I survived the pain. I'm a big wimp and I cannot immagine having an injury that takes more than a couple of Advil to heal. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete