Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment was when i rode on a roller coaster. ~Madi~

           I am proud of this moment because i know that i love roller coasters. My mom cares a lot about my safety, and maybe to much.  It was hard for her to let me out of her sight for the first time. But when i went to adventure land for the first time (last summer) i was really really proud.  
               
           When i think back over this moment, it makes me want to tell other people that roller coasters are awesome and that its not my fault that the first time i rode one was last year.    (i also love driving go karts now.  just had to say it.)  what do you like better, roller coasters or go karts?

2 comments:

  1. Madi,
    I would have to say that go karts are my favorite because you can control them, unlike roller coasters. Although, the only time I've ever been in a go kart, it wasn't working well and kept making weird noises. I was a little scared because I thought it would blow up. "Laugh Out Loud" (So there, Ms. Lewis! How's that for text language?)
    ~Sam~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madi- I'm glad you were ableo to overcome your fear and get on that roller coaster. And no! It's not your fault you were an old lady before you rode on a roller coaster. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete