Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

When I learned to play the drums KOLTON WHITMORE

MY PROUDEST MOMENT WAS WHEN I LEARNED TO PLAY THE DRUMS.  EVER SENCE I WAS LITTLE I HAVE WANTED TO PLAY THE DRUMS.  WELL I'VE LEARNED TO PLAY THE DRUM SET.  I THINK ITS PREETY COOL AND FUN TO PLAY THE DRUMS.  MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT I CAN PLAY THE DRUMS.  I STARTED IN FIFTH GRADE, IT WAS JUST A SNARE DRUM BUT IN SEVENTH GRADE I MOVED TO THE DRUM SET AND I'M GOOD AT IT.  NOW THAT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT ME.  DON'T THINK ITS HARD TO PLAY THE DRUMS ITS REALLY EASY.  WELL WHO ELSE HAS AN INTERSTING FACT ABOUT THEM?

6 comments:

  1. Kolton,
    You are a good drummer. I would never rock at the drums. But did you teach yourself??

    -Cassadee-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolton,
    I can picture you tearing it up on the drums. You seem like the kind of person that would actually break them (no offense) but like do you know how to play the drum for some songs or do you just know cool beats? -Stephan Arreola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kolton. I never heard you play so here fore you could be a bad playing. Maybe you are a good plyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kolton man we was rockin last year!! man how come you let billy play the trap set for jazz band? well anyways we had fun last year didnt we!????? well have fun! joseph your bass player!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kolton-I think I smell a talent show act! If you think the drums are fun now, just wait until high school. You get to compete in drumline competitions and the drummers are always the stars of the marching band. Drummers are just plain cool. I hope you stick with it. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Miss Lewis-
    I plan to go on the drumline at East. I think it would be very fun. And i dont do talent shows.
    -Kolton Whitmore-

    ReplyDelete