Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Collin Anderson-When i landed my first kickflip....

      It was a long time ago, when I just started skateboading i was tryin to land a kickflip.
It was the only trick that I can almost get, so I keep on trying. All of my friend new how to do it already i was the only one that did not. So that just made me try harder.
One day when I was trying I almost had it. I landed on the board and then I mist it and I Hit the ground really hard and landed on my rist. And then i got up and my rist was bending the way it sould not have been.
So my friend ran up to my house got my mom and we went to the hospital. A mothe or 2 had gone by and then i got the cast off and then i went back out and tryed again. And a few hours later i landed it...
 And i dont know why i picked this for my proudest moment, cause this i kind of chesseie... But you no what ever...ahahaha thank for reading...

3 comments:

  1. a kickfilp thats cool. I like skate broading to. Skate broading is a lot of fun. But you must be good at skate broading

    by Dakota clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i still dont now how to do one _brandon torres

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colling- That is pretty cool. The only skateboarding trick I ever mastered was coasting down my driveway without falling off. Even then, I had to throw myself into the grass to stop. I'm always impressed when atheletes get injured doing the sport they love, but get right back up and keep trying. I would have given up after hurting my wrist. Good for you though. It's also nice that you have friends that motivate you to try harder. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete