Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My proudest moment -Cassadee Flor-

My proudest moment is when I sang at the Hoyt Middle School Talent show last year. I sang "Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne. I was so scared. I couldn't believe that people were going to hear me sing. Was I going to sing the wrong note? Was I going to say the wrong words? My throat got dry. All I could think about was failing. All my friends were there to support me. I got up on that stage and sang my heart out. I messed up on one note but nobody noticed. Everyone was cheering and clapping. I was so happy. I was so proud of myself. This year at the talent show, I am doing two singing talents. One is a duet with Brooke and the other is by myself. I hope I get a standing ovation.


-Love and ladybugs, Cassadee-








                    

6 comments:

  1. Cassie
    I'm glad you got over fear to sing I think you have a pretty voice and I can't wait until you sing again. Good Luck
    Tyler Rangel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, This is AMAZING ! Hahh, You must be a SUPPEERR-DUUPPERR GREAATT, Singerr. I want To Hear you sing, Maybe'. Byyy : Adddddyy Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cassie well its great that you had overcome your fear nice!!im telling you right now i dont sing very well


    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. But I heard there wasn't going to be a talent show. I will protest!!

    -Cassadee-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie- First of all- Simmer down. There's a reason why things are called "rumors." I remember your song last year and you did an amazing job. I'm looking forward to an encore performance this year. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am singing "Knives and Pens" by Black Veil Brides. Brooke is also singing with me in that song. I'm Not sure about the second song. I'm stuck between "Sweet Blamphsy" by Black Veil Brides or "Remembering Sunday" by All Time Low. Any songs you guys want me to sing?? NO RAP!! And are we doing it like last year when we got to choose our friends to go????


    -Cassadee-

    ReplyDelete