Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pac-Man by Javier Zamora

My goal is to get the high score on Pac-Man on my iphone.My mom all ways plays Pac-Man and I try to get the high score but I can never get close.My goal will be that one day I will beat her score but Pac-Man is hard and it will take forever to beat my moms score.I will be proud the day I will be proud the day I beat my mom and that day is so close all I need is a few 1000 points to beat her.

6 comments:

  1. I like pac-man so much. But I only like playing it on the arcades lol- Angel Mendoza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea pac-man and you shall beat your mommies score! O_o Aris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Played Pac -Man just not on an i phone. Good luck on that score.
    -bryan Waters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javier- Oh to have the bragging rights of beating your mom's Pac Man high score. Remember- dream big and with practice and perserverance you can achieve anything. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete