Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My fear of AIRPLANES -Justin Lyon-

Do you have a fear? I used to be afraid of airplanes but, now I overcame that fear and now I've come to love them. Now, I want to pilot one some day. I wasn't really afraid of the height or anything. But, I was afraid of the plane crashing into something. Hopefully, this will never happen but it's posible. Also, I hope that I will always come to love them no matter what.                

3 comments:

  1. Justin L.
    I remember being scared of airplanes. I understand how you felt but I too also overcame my fear of airplanes. But you know what it really scary? A train ride on mountains and it doesnt helped having the train feel like it's going to tip over at any moment but overall good story. -Stephan Arreola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea airplanes are scary but once you get on they arent really scary unless you look down. Javier zamora ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin- I think you would make an amazing pilot. It would be really cool to literally travel the world. I was afraid to fly for the first time, and sometimes even now, I get a little anxious while I'm up in the air. So far so good though. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete