Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Went to a gun store-Angel Mendoza



 BY: ~~~>ANGEL MENDOZA !<~~~

well in California i went to this Gun store. So when i went to it and well i saw lots of guns nd well they were real nd there was beeb guns . So went i went there was a gun range so me nd my dad went nd he went nd i got to shoot an 9 mm and a colt 45 and a ak47 . Well when i went they didnt let me shoot it because i was to young but my dad let me anyways. 



So before i left i got bought a Beeb Gun. We never got caught when i shot the guns. So we went home me nd my dad and all my family went to the woods nd had a war nd it was really fun. I got to shot my dad in the chest nd my uncle shot me in the back which hurted alittle bit. But i got to shoot him in the chest it was really fun nd cool!!!! That was some good time !! I had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment