Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Proud Moment. -Jade. (:

    I am proud of being a good friend. It is something everyone should do. It's easy for me because I have such amazing friends.
    Being a good friend is something everyone should be proud of. Sometimes being a good friend is difficult because you get in fights and get mad at each other. I always try not to get in fights with my friends because I always feel really bad. I try to be the best friend I can be all of the time. I love my friends and wouldn't trade them for anything! (:  <3
   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade you is a good friend and you are the friendist person I know . -Orlandrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade- It isn't fun when we have disagreements with our friends, but it is bound to happen sooner or later. I agree- being a good friend is not always easy. It is nice, though, when we can work out or differences with our frieds. Sometimes that's what makes our relationships stronger. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete