Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Victoria's Proud Moment!(:

The Big Time Rush Album Cover!!! :D
My proudest moment is getting the Big Time Rush album on October 11,2010. I didn't think I was gonna get the album because I went to Walmart and they didn't have it so I was kinda sad. I came home after school and found the album laying on my bed. My aunt had bought it for me. She said it was the only album left at Best Buy. When I saw the album I flipped out and ran downstairs to play the album with the surround sound. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack because I was really really happy. xD

5 comments:

  1. THey should shave there heads. Afro Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it. That's so funny though how they tricked you. I can imagine you all sad and then you see it and freak out.

    Gabby G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i almost had a heart attack when i was freaking out Gabby. xD
    ~Victoria(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria- It sounds like your aunt knows you really well. That was really nice fo her to get that for you. You should repay her by giving her a nice vocal concert. Or leave her a nice BTR voice mail. When is that on again? I'm going to try to catch it sometime. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss L-
    Theres a new episode of Big Time Rush on March 5. :)

    ReplyDelete