Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

=D Shyla Ruby - My Proudest Moment

Well first off my dad was very sick.And i remember all my dad wanted was for me to play softball.I was scared and i didnt want to do it but i knew it was gonna make him happy.I was really scared the first game I had but my dad was out there cheering me on. He was so sick at the time and i was to little to know thst. I was about 8ys. But i got through the softball season and i worked my butt off so my dad would be happy. And we ended up winning first place. my dad was so happy and that mad me proud becuase i mad him happy and it put a smile on his face!!!!
  R.I.P Dad 1953-2005

5 comments:

  1. That is so sad I hope you don't worry that much.

    -michael-

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( this totally just made my cry Shyla ! & I'm in the middle of friggen class ! greeat ! But you're such a sweetheart doing something like that for your dad ! :)-Sidney<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Thank You Sidney It Was Hard Stuff Buht I Got Through It:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shyla- That is sounds like such an important moment in your life. I can just picture you as a timid 8 year old, looking up to your dad in the stands for the little bit of encouragement. I cannot imagine how proud he must have been of you. I still think you should get back into softball. It would be a great way to keep a piece of your dad with you. Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well people tell me that but i think it would bring back to many memories and i dont know if i would be anygood at it now.

    ReplyDelete