Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something Thats Made Me Proud-Jeremy Williams

 The things that have made proud is when i started my own band because we've been practicing, and we are going to preform sometime soon. I'm proud of the band because I am the vocalist and we have everyone we need to perform. Everyone in my band is straight edge which means they dont drink, smoke, use drugs, and some don't drink caffine.


 Everyone is doing their best to sound better then they ever did before. The band is called Indecending DeathX. The music we play is like heavy metal where you just scream and sometimes talk. Well thats what makes me proud what makes you proud.

3 comments:

  1. my uncle did drugs he died of kidney cancer.It was kind of sad. -Carlos-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, I would love to hear your band. Maybe you guys could perform at our talent show this year. I also think it's pretty cool that your band membrs can share common beliefs and values. It sounds like you've decided to surround yourself with some pretty good friends. Miss L.

    ReplyDelete