Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Proudest Moment by Sam S.

My proudest moment was when I was in eighth grade and I got my first A in a long time. I had been getting bad grades since third grade and didn't know how to stop procrastinating. At one point, it got so bad that I was getting yelled at constantly by my mom and the teachers gave up on me.
That was in seventh grade. At the beginning of eighth grade, I promised to do all of my work. So I did, and I've been bringing home good report cards ever since.

2 comments:

  1. Sam- That really surprises me. I just assumed you were always on top of things. Was it difficult to get things turned around? I too have always been a procrastinator, but I was also the same kid who would stay up all night to make sure I got things done. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete