Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jeffrey Rangel:My Proudest moment....

My proudest moment was when I went to Disney World and rode almost all the rides. I am proud of this because I am usually scared of rollercoasters and I really did not want to waste my parents money. I had a lot of fun and going to Disney World was by far my funnest vacation.

Now I am not as scared when it comes to ridding new rides and trying new things. My advice to you is even if you think you might not like it and other people say it's fun you should try it. Have you ever tried something that you didin't think would be fun?

                                                         

2 comments:

  1. -jeffrey-
    I'm in spired by that.. I'm going to go on the space shot next time I go to Adventureland. I hate going up then right back down but I'm going to go on it.
    -KOLTON WHITMORE-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff- I used to be the biggest wimp when it came to roller coasters, but now I love them. At first I was afraid of the big drops, but that weighless-I'm-going-to-barf-at-any-moment feeling I get in my stomach while speeding down a hill, is my favorite part. The only roller coasters I don't go on, are the ones that go upside down. I avoid those because I'm short and the harnesses feel like they are going to snap my neck. Yikes!

    Kolton- The Space Shot is my favorite! I'm terrified of heights, but I can't help but scream myself silly on that thing.

    -Miss L

    ReplyDelete