Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

my proudest moment was my pets

Dakota
My proudest moment was  taking care of pets. My pets are my proudest moment becuse I had have a lot of diffent types of pets.  Another reason is so you can take care of them and show them off to your  frineds and faimly. Pets are just like us.They need to be loved and fed and drink water just like us to survive and they have emotions like we do. When I think over this moment, it makes me want to tell other people that animals are just like us.

                                                          by Dakota clarke

2 comments:

  1. Dakota- Pet are a huge responsibility and not everone has the ability to take care of them the way you do. I'm sure they appreciate having such a caring person taking care of them. My questions for you are: What types of pets do you have? and Do you take care of them by yourself, or do other people in your family help you out? Good job Dakota. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete