Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

when i read the hunger games series -richard miller

well my proudest moment is when i read my first chapter book , it was called the hunger game's . my reading teacher told me that i had to read a book , but i told her that i did not read book's. so i got in to trouble for a couple day's for not reading a book , it was dumb that i was getting into trouble cause i did not want to read. but she said that she would help me pick out a book . so when we was looking at her book shelf she pulled out this big book , well most people would call it small , but it was 300+ pages and i did not want to read it. but i gave into her and then i started reading the book , i was hooked on the first 2 chapters of that book. the funny thing was is that i would get into trouble to go and read the book. id lay my head down and ignore what the teacher was saying/asking me to do . so i could go to the auditorium and read for hours. but after the first book i was wanting to read the 2nd one. and after a while i read all 3 books of the hunger games. I'm  not the reading type but that book was beast.

3 comments:

  1. Thats big accomplishment you should do it again. Afo Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, WOW. Gooood Book. [:
    -Addddddddddyyy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard- I'm glad you were able to find a series of books you enjoyed so much. It's too bad you had to get into trouble just so you could read them. If you liked The Hunger Games series, you should try the Gone series by Michael Grant. There are three out right now (Gone, Hunger, and Lies) and the 4th book is due out next month.
    -Miss L

    ReplyDelete