Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

1000 Dollars! - Carlie McClaran

My proudest moment was when I earned over a thousand dollars during the summer before 7th grade. I'm proud of this moment because, I spent my money on my own phone, and my school clothes for the 7th grade year. When I think of this moment, I know I made my dad proud because when he got back from California I was able to lend my dad money, but my brother wasn't able to even though he actually had a steady job. I was proud of my self because of what I spent my money on, and how hard I worked for my money. I made my money by babysitting a five year old and a nine year old every other week all summer. I babysat them all day. I got paid extra money because the five year old was a heathen. He liked to pull knifes on people. I was the only person he was afraid to do so.

4 comments:

  1. Daaaaang that little kid is violent! :O
    ~Victoria(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can make way more in a day jk -brandon torres

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlie- That's pretty impressive. I like how you were able to buy things for yourself, and were also willing to help out your dad. I'm sure that made he was proud of you and greatful. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete