Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I am proud of Chace Donaldson

I am very proud of the fact that I hooked up all of my stuff in my room for electronics. I have HD tv that is hooked up with my playstation 3 that is very fun. And since I have an HD tv and my HD on my ps3 I had to have 1080p full HD. And for christmas I got a video game chair that is in my ps3 of course. So i also have the best sound you can buy. I always have the best that I can even though i do not have that much money so do not think that I am some spoiled rich kid beacause I work for it all. It is not easy to hookup everything beacause of all the cords and such and such but when it is all done it is very cool.

If you ever want to buy this make sure you have the insructions. At first I did not for some of it I got lucky I love all of it. Internet gaming is the best of all. Getting to play all the people in the world is very challenging. I hope that more people will join the online univerese so I can either beat them or play with them. 


There is plenty of people online people at this school but I am one of the best if anyone wants to challenge me bring it. Just kidding but seriosly bring it on. Like I said in my last blog I am very good at black ops and I hope to see more people online so I can beat you. Zombies is fun and in HD it is the best you have not lived until you see HDMI 1080p. So try it as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Chace- I know there are pleantly of people who would love to have a room like the one you just described. It sounds pretty awesome. I'm guessing you are never bored in there. Just don't forget to take time to read all those good books you've got piled up in your room. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. your funny why would i have books in my room

    ReplyDelete