Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

When i learned how to ride a horse by:Claudia M.

My proudest moment was when I learned how to ride a horse. I am proud of this moment because I have always wahted to learn how to ride a horse. I used to try to ride a horse by myself but I was to scared so I used to have my brother walk me around on the horse until one day my dad made me ride it by myself. At first I as realy scared until I finally got it. I was so happy and so was my parents. when I think back over this moment, it makes me want to tell other people how scared I was when i first started to ride the horse all by myself, but after I learned how to ride the horse all by my self I had so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have been playing drums for a long time now! :(D Izak .Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia- It takes a lot to overcome our fears and I'm glad you were able to do that. I've ridden horses a few times, but my last experience has brought me to the conclusion that it is better for me to admire horses from afar, than to try and ride one again. I'm afraid I've let my fears get the best of me. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute minime:) ya i havent learned how to ride a horse by my self yet i want to and i will this summer but im so scared!! dont laugh mini me:) i always have to have someone walk the horse wen im on it...
    ~Alejandra:D

    ReplyDelete