Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Day I Learned To Ride My Bike By Tyler Rangel

          When I was about six or seven I was going to taught to ride my bike and my dad was going to teach me. I was so scared to take off the training wheels because that was the thing that was keeping me balance. I afraid that I was going to fall off the bike and lived in a place that had a lot of turns. When my dad frist let me go he said to keep peddling and to hold on but I was so scared that I wiggling out of control and fell over. The good thing is I didn't hurt myself yet, but the second time I did end up with a cut on my knee it was that bad. After a couple of times I did get the hang of it and soon after that I was riding by myself and it felt awesome I felt like I was flying through the sky. Now when I think back at this moment it makes me want to tell other people that you have to fall before you can get back up again.

2 comments:

  1. Tyler- I'm glad that you were able to overcome your fear of riding a bike. It takes a lot to keep trying something especially when we don't succeed right away. I like how you describe riding your bike- "flying through the sky." That sounds like a good feeling. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur post tyler love -jake-

    ReplyDelete