Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Proud moment. By: Maria Vanegas (:

One thing that makes me really proud is being a good friend. I really do consider myself a good friend, I think I'm there for them whenever they need me and they are too. I'm glad I have such great friends! We've shared lots of memories together, even though we've only known each other for a year.
I know friends have their ups and downs, but we get through them.. Our friendship is stronger than our arguements. I have great friends, and they have me too. (:

3 comments:

  1. Maria,
    your story is awesome. Very good. We had the same topic.
    -Jade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria. You are a funny and good friend. I like miss with you in the halls. You are a true friend. -Orlandrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria- I agree with you 100%. Sometimes we don't always get along with our friends, but when we find really good friends, the relationships we build with them are priceless. I know there are several people who are lucky enough to have you as a friend. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete