Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Justin Bieber Rocks by anna

Justin Bieber became famous on YouTube a year or so ago. Justin Bieber is one of the most famous pop stars of this generation.
The reason I picked Justin Bieber is he is super hot and a good singer. My favorite Justin Bieber songs are U Smile, Somebody to Love and Baby. I am so excited because I get to go see Never Say Never on Saturday with my mom. Justin Bieber is awesome that is why he is in this blog. I hope he gets his own series. I would watch it all the time.
     
Justin is awesome because of his hair. Also whenever I see him my heart flutters and I can stop smiling. I love Justin.
      What is your favorite Justin Bieber song or songs?

2 comments:

  1. o my gosh ana you would rite about him hahah...
    ~Alejandra:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna- I don't need to remind you that I too love the Bieb! I think he's young and fresh, and I love how quickly he was able to skyrocket his way into fame. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm taking my niece to see it over spring break. Miss L

    ReplyDelete