Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

my prodest moment... my game Alisha Stufflebeam

My proudest moment involved me, a controller, and my totally awesome new game called Final Fantasy 12. When I played I destroyed my first Imperial it was awesome.
What made it so epic was that it was my first defeat in the game. I didn't know how to play and the guy wasn't expecting it. It was so easy.
I believe its the best game in the world and that makes me want to tell people about it that and everyone should know I totally rock at this epic and fun game.
Have you ever played final fantasy if not that's o-Kay if so leave a post if not that is o-Kay.

2 comments:

  1. Alisha- I have never played Final Fantasy, but it sounds like you are a natural at it. It's always fun to do well when people expect you to stink at it. I think it's funny you caught the person you were playing off guard. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete