Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

my proud moment..~Alejandra

               
   My prowd moment was when i went to six flages great America and i went on the superman. I was in Chicago in summer and i had stayed there by myself with my family over there . My cousin thought i would be a good excuse to go somwere she new her parents wouldn't say yes to very easy. so when my uncle came home from work they had my little cousin ask there daddy if we could go to six flages, he ignored the question and went out of the room. Then the oldest girl told her dad her little sister wanted to go to six flages but he wasnt in the mood. Then we got my aunt to ask my uncle so he said maybe. The next day he was looking what day we should go i was  happy and so were my cousins.
  We were planing like when we found out what day we were going to go.
My cousin has been there before and she tryed to scare me by showing me the superman and i said i was going to get on it. My uncle even tryed to scare me it kinda worked.
  The day came and everyone got up early becouse we wanted to get there early so on the way there we were talking about the superman. After 30 min. of waiting in the line we got on and it was scarie becouse it felt like if u were flying if u put your hands straight in front of you!

1 comment:

  1. Alejandre- I was hoping to hear more about you riding on the Superman. I've never even heard of that ride before. It sound like it would be pretty terrifying. I'm glad you had a chance to go. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete