Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The day I did't use a night light-Gannon Harrington

     It's every kids dream to sleep without a night light but there just to scared of the boogieman.And my mom used to tell me the boogieman is just the evil side of me that won't go away.But every kid ends up over coming his fear by doing something.Mine took a long time to think about until it hit me playing in the sand box, and so I planed to try it out.
     So that night the time when kids hear the creepy noise thats realy is the fridge or something and go cry for there parents I unpluged my night light and went to sleep.the next morning my mom came out to the living room and said she didn't see my night light on last night and told her the genuis of my plan.If im scared of the dark that means the evil side is too!

6 comments:

  1. Gannon
    I think that was funny nice I did have a night light when I was five. Your plan was awesome.
    Tyler Rangel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Mendoza- I never use a night light. You were scared?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, let's try this again.

    Gannon- I think that's a very interesting way of overcoming your fears. You were pretty bright to figure that out on your own.I am always amazed by the things that scare little kids at night. I always had to sleep with my feet under the covers (no matter how hot I got) because I was afraid the mosters would eat my toes off. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete