Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working At McDonalds./:

Working at McDonalds isn't really that fun. Since I'm only 14 I have to work on the weekends. I never get to make plans and stuff like that. I would like it better I didn't work with my mom and sister. Whenever one of my friends from school comes to my work, like Makenna Wade(:, it makes my job a little more fun. There is a good side of working with my mom and sis because i get to do more than im really supposed to do, like cook. Other than that having a job at 14 really sucks!
                                                                                          -Jessica P. :D

7 comments:

  1. I agree that would suck, especially if I had to work with my family! It s bad enough already with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. N I C E !
    ILoveYou ! --AddyDavis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goood 4 u not tht means u get no fun time hhaha-brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. But at least you have some spending money! You can meet a lot of new people at your job. In time, you will see that working now has a lot of benefits. ~Ms. Arnold

    ReplyDelete