Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Spring Break: Jeffrey Rangel

This spring I am going to go to the Mall of America with my family and my friend's family.
The friend I am going with is Jesse Mcgregor. I don't know how long we are going to stay, but it it is probably only going to be for one or two days.

I can't wait to go because I am going to try to find some new baseball cleats. We will also ride alot of the rides that they have there. I think one of the the best parts will be going to the aquarium, thats huge. I also just like to walk around and see all the awesome things they have in the mall and how it's so big. I have been there before and liked it a lot that is why I can't wait to go.
                                   

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to go to mall of america I wish I could one day. Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete