Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me, Me, Me. By Cassadee A. Flor



AllTime Low
 






For those who don't know me, I'm Cassadee, or Cassie. I'm 14 years old and I'm a little different from other 
Slipknot
 kids. Well most people wouldn't think so but i think so. But anyways.... I'm that girl who doesn't like to wear skirts, go to the mall all the time, or cares if I have a boyfriend. All I want in my life is to succeed in the music career. I am a terrific singer (As people tell me.) I love hardcore/screamo bands. My favorite is Black Veil Brides. The lead singer is Andy Sixx. He is my future husband. :) lol <3




I live with my grandparents, dad, and my little brother. My little brother's name is Franky. He also goes to Hoyt. My mother is in prison. She is there for drugs. That's why you don't do drug!!!! It makes me so mad when I hears kids my age are doing drugs. Drugs are bad for your health. Anywho.... not many people understand me. They call me emo, freak, depressing, etc. But I don't care what people call me. It doesn't matter.

My best friend/cousin is Brooke Mott. We are starting a band. Our band is called Tri-Polar. We still need a drummer and a bassist. We play hardcore/screamo music. Brooke and I have been friends since last summer during softball. We both hate this girl on the team who was really mean. (If you know what i mean.). We hang out all the time. We have 5th period with Mrs. Schulte and when we go into class, she says "Hello cousins." We think she doesn't know our names. But she does. So If you know anyone who plays the drums and someone who plays the bass, add us on Facebook. Cassie AndBrooke. :)

Black Veil Brides

Thank you and have a good day. :) Love and ladybugs, Cassadee




3 comments:

  1. sweeetness thats really cool i get told im a good singer to and im not really sure if its ture.:)P but i am lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks addy and who is the second person???

    -Cassadee-

    ReplyDelete