Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Went to Omaha Ler

Last year I went to Omaha to visit my cousin but I didn't know anybody from my cousin's niebrohood. So I went to a court to go play basketball but nobody was there because it was too hot outside. Then the next day I went to my other cousin's house  to go watch soccer. Then after we watched soccer we went outside to go play soccer with his friends. And I also spent a night at his house.

On Thursday I went back to my cousin's house to go spend a night with them. She told me to go outside to meet new friends, and I saw people play soccer so I went there and played soccer with them. Then we went rode a bike to his friend's house to get some apples for his mom. Then we came back and we went to a lake to go swimming because it was too hot outside. Then the next day my dad came and picked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment