Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Than an Aunt by Andrea Guzman:D

More Than an Aunt
By: Andrea Guzman
Last month my aunt Alejandra took me out for dinner to Huhot. It had been a couple of weeks since we hadn't talked because she was busy with school and work.
After school she picked up my brother and I and we drove to my grandmother's house where my aunt lives to drop off my brother. From there we drove to Huhot. When we got there we took a couple of pictures to remember that day. After we got our food and set down, we talked about school and everything else that was new. When we got done eating we stopped by the mall and bought some sunglasses for my aunt. After that we drove back to her house and watched TV.
It had been a long time since we had hung out together. I will never forget that day. She is more than my aunt, she is my Best friend. 

7 comments:

  1. Aww that is sweet. I don't have an aunt that i'm close to, but I wish I did. SO your lucky.

    Gabriela Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yea well shes only 5 years older than me thats why. Im not that close to my other aunts i talk to them but the other ones are older and they are also busier oh and they dont live in Iowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Andrea by the way ^^^^ :) hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool that u have a aunt that more than a aunt...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. From: Alejandra :)
    Aweeeee Andrea this is ever so sweet! You are the best niece in the world. I love you very much, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to give me a call.

    <3 Ale :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ale, I love you too <3

    ReplyDelete