Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Angel Mendoza

I grew up in California. I like to hang out with my friends.

Well in California  me nd my friends,Ruben,Fransico,Mirary,Lauren,Azzly nd we went to Six Flagss. Then in Six Flags we got in a rollercoaster and my friends sandles flew off the rollercoaster. So then we got off and she went to go buy sandles because her sandles flew off.

So when we got out of Six Flags we went to the mall called Stone Wood Mall  and we went to the movies.also wen the movies were done we got out. Then on the way home we went to this place called Golf nd Stuff and in side of that place there go carts and arcades nd more other games. so went to go ride GO CARRTS nd then games and then we all went home after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment