Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friends.. by amber fernandez

karla is bacicly my sister just from some another mother(: karla is always there for me through thick and thin.(: i hang out with her like every day.she usually dcomes to my house because i guess its crazier haha.Savannah is my bestfriend shes the tuff one but she has a soft side, i know i can go to her for advice and if someones messing with me (:. Maria shes the weird but i gotta love her alot of my friends are the same but they have atleast one thing amazing about them selfs(:. Jade shes my kenn shes the cute one that can chear me up and i know shes hear for me (:. Jozlynne shes spunky i dont know how to explain it shes really funny at times but can get seriouse if needed. Kaylie she always has spaz moments but i love it :D shes just kaylie(:. Brandon is a tard face haha but hes like a brother to me so i gotta love him (: he can always cheer me up no matter what (:.  Jeremy is my bestfriend hes funnier then a comedion hahah but he can be mean somtimes but he apoligues and then its all good (:. Keelin is my locker partner haha me and her gotten very close this year and im glad that we did(: Meshell is one of the craziest funniest girls ive ever met and i know shell always be there for me. Dont make fun of my writing haha(:

1 comment:

  1. i love you so much and i wil always be there for u no matter whatt okayy.....And i am not CRAZYYY...maybe just a little hahaha

    ReplyDelete