Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Collin Anderson- How my mom made it!!!

It was 7 years ago when my mom got diagnosed with Breast Cancer. 7 long years of cancer that my mom had to go though. And so did me and my sisters.
The day mom came back from the doctor,with tears in her eyes. and us tryiny to get the news out of her. Was the worst day of our lifes.
All of the cemo, and shots, and doctors apointnments, Just did not make it any better for us and our family to go thought . One doctor apointnment, she had came back with even worse new then last time.
She had 14% chance to live and that day, my heart skipped a beat.
I could not take it.='(
Days and days had gone by, she had been getting sicker and sicker.
When the doctor tryed somthing new to help her. And so day had gone by and she looked like she was getting better then ever. And she had came back from a doctors apointnment with the biggest smile on her face, and tears coming out of her eyes. And once again we had to get the news out of her again. For the longest time she had gotten better.
The cancer had been cured... That day was the best day of our lives.=)
And that is how my mom made it.!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Collin- Wow! What an amazing experience for you and your family. I cannot imagine how difficult those years must have been for you and your family. You are such a strong young man and your mother is so long to have you. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Be sure to share your post with your mom. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete