Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summer 2011:D -Deborah

This summer I have some awesome things to do, One of them is go to Chicago with the family and maybe Alejandra will go with us also.
The reason I will really enjoy this is because, I’m planning to have my quienceanera this summer, is this big party that a girl has when they turn 15 years old :D ! I’m going to be playing soccer this summer, mostly every Saturday. I will be with my family this summer like in cookouts, I will be seeing some family that I haven’t seen them in months, that would be exciting (: .
It’s going to be really awesome because I’m going to have my quienceanera over the summer, and I I will remember something about this summer :D !
Don’t you think this is something awesome ? (: . Well it’s kind of awesome , umm not really that’s what I think :D .

3 comments:

  1. Haha that sounds awesome. LOGAN IS HOT!!! ;D
    ~Victoria(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r a codycater and u beter invite me to ur parrty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that that is awesome, but only if you invite me! No i'm just playing, but I hope that you have fun.

    Gabriela Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete