Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bunnie slippers! Gannon harrington

    Bunnie slippers yeah that's where its at with the softness, and the fluffiness,and the OMB I'm blabbering like Bill Cosby again man I need to stop that. Well I'm just trying to get my point out that Bunnie slippers are FREAKING AWESOME.And if you don't have a pair you a fail at life cuz you're missing out on the meaning of life my  friend.And you know the game black ops its Buber fail without Bunnie slippers.So my friend get some today.And for you emotionally disturbed people out there in black to.

1 comment:

  1. Gannon
    You really touched me but I still won't buy any I don't like slippers period and you are right black ops is buber fail

    by Anthony Allen

    ReplyDelete