Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Justin Lyon- My life!!


            I want to live out of the country some day. I think this will be fun. I'm starting to think to live in Canada. You know I did live in Canada for a little while when I was a little baby. I went to Toronto, Canada over the summer of 2010. This was so fun. We went to Niagara Falls too. I hope me and my family will go back again soon.
        I want to live somewhere in the peace and quiet like out in nature in a big house, but I want to live about fifth teen minutes from downtown. I also plan to be married to a woman. Hopefully have one or two kids. We will live a great life. My job should be some type of pilot or an EMS person, or Emergency Services. This is the ideal life.
       Hopefully my dreams will come true and I will have a fun life!!


       

1 comment: