Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

chace donaldson why black ops is awesome

I play black ops everyday because it is a nationwide sensation and there is so much to do. You can kill Nazi zombies and try to survive a invasion of zombies in the pentagon.When there is a newb that tries to mess with me i blow there head off and do inapproiate things to them.Its very funny and on my mike they say man that's nasty. My name is chacester22 and i get alot of hate mail.

Someday I plan on doing this thing called prestige if you play you know what I am talking about. At tis very moment I am so close to doing that that I can tasete it. I know that sounded dumb but I really think I can taste it all I can do is try keep on killin and doing good. But whenever I run into some trouble I just leave. Thats how I do it and thats how im goona keep it. 

But zombies is a very differant story because I am very good at it and someday I plan on getting all the way to round 40. Me and Marcos from second period both got to round 36 and since then i have been trying. Hopefully when the new black ops maps they will be awesome and fun. if not then I am getting my money back. That is why I think black ops is awesome.




9 comments:

  1. if u like black ops say yes or no chace

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no no no no no no no no
    ..........Javier z ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats right you were just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played Black Ops for the fist time this weekend and I agree that this game is awesome. The best part is getting to play online with all the other people. But I got kicked off half way through my first game because i threw the controller so many times because the people kept killing me. -Bryan Waters

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Aris O_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete