Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This summer:) ~Alejandra Q.



This summer I will have a lot of awsome things I am going to do!:) I cant wait untill summers here I'm ready for summer!

The reason that Im going to enjoy summer is becouse I am going to go to Chicago for one of my family members quiencenera! That will be fun becouse I love to go to Chicago(its an excuse for us to go;) and I want to party and met new people that im realated to I don’t even know about! While im there im going to go to water parks and go to the malls and go to the beach in Chicago! I love to swim and I will do anything to convince my parents to take me to the beach. Once we come back I will have 2 more quienceneras and one of them is Deborahs!:). Im really excited becouse I might get a puppy named Tinker Bell. After a lot of swimming and a lot of cookouts and a lot of eating I am going to start planning my quiencenera for next year!

Its going to be really awsome becouse I want to have fun and go to Chicago were I was born, and maybe ill go to mexico next year after my quiencenera!:) with all my youngest aunts.

8 comments:

  1. i was born in chicago to :juan carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you do get your puppy. That sounds like so much fun, and I know that your going to take me. Right?

    Your sister,
    Gabriela Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha why would i take my sister with me to CHICAGO? just kiding well see but i dont want to take you...;)
    ~alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh whatever you know that you want to take me with you!!If you don't you are going to be sad without me!!
    Gabriela Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha watever your the one whos going to miss me!i think your mom would be happy to let you go right
    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah she would but you would be even more happy to take me with you!! Right??

    Brella

    ReplyDelete
  7. idk brell we'll see but to say the truth nokt really ahah:D hay apirl folls day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See I told you that you would and you just admited it...haha!!

    ReplyDelete